There are a ton of chastity devices out there. I’ve have many of them to use on my slaves. When choosing a chastity device, there are several things to consider such as how long you or your slave will be in one, material it is made with, and lifestyle.
Chastity devices made out of plastic or silicone are a good choice for beginners, slaves with an active lifestyle, and slaves under close watch. They are light and comfortable, good for long term wear and an active lifestyle. They can be worn discretely under clothes, so your secret’s safe. However, they are easy to slip out of and are more of a toy than a cage.
The Holy Trainer is a good light weight option. Its made from strong bio-sourced resin which is 100% natural and 100% hypoallergenic. The lock is contained within the device, so there’s no need for an extra lock. This makes it easier to wear. You don’t have to worry about the clicking sound the lock makes when it hits the cage or the lock pinching of the skin.
I find the metal devices provide a more intense chastity experience. They are harder (but not impossible) to slip out of. They are still discrete and can be worn under clothing. They extra weight of the metal will be a constant reminder to you or your slave that you are caged but it won’t cause pain. But make sure you buy a quality product. Corroding metal can be bad for your skin.
Although this cage is metal, it is still light weight. It doesn’t show under clothing so it is great to wear long term. It also has a self contained lock. So a separate lock is not needed. That’s a big advantage. This is one of the more affordable cages out there.
- Use the smallest diameter ring that’s possible without making it too tight. You don’t want to cut off circulation. You should be able to fit 2 fingers in between the base and your skin.
- In a couple of weeks try a smaller size. You will have shrinkage over time (don’t worry — it’s temporary).
- Keep the pubes shaved or trimmed. The pubic hair will get caught up in the device. Besides, chastity slaves should always be shaved.
- Use q tips to help keep the cock and device clean.
- There will be gobs of pre-cum, especially in the beginning. Have a tissue or someway to wipe it up. Don’t sleep nude for the first few days. It will slow/stop after a few days or so.
- Milking or cuming should happen once a month for health reasons. No need to remove cage if done by prostate or electro.
Note: Products are sold through my affiliate stores.